Traveling with your four-legged friend? You’ll be happy to know that we are a dog friendly hotel! We have a limited number
of rooms in which we allow furry family members, it is necessary to call and reserve a pet-friendly room if desired. Please, do not book online. Our pet fee is $30 per night, per pup.To ensure the comfort of our guests and the safety of our hotel, we have established the following policies. Your full cooperation is essential to the success and continuation of our “dog friendly” policy. We wish both you and your dog an enjoyable stay!
• All dogs must be registered with the front desk and a non refundable fee of $30.00 per dog, per night is charged upon arrival.
• A $200 Dog Deposit is taken at the time of check-in. The Dog Deposit can be made in cash or as a credit card authorization at the time of check-in. The deposit will be returned to the guest the day of their departure after the room has been cleared of any damages.
• A $200 cleaning fee will be charged for dogs found in rooms not designated as dog friendly.
• Dogs must weigh less than 50 lbs.
• Dogs are not allowed in the lobby, breakfast room, or pool room at any time.
• Dogs must have proof of rabies vaccine.
• Dogs must be kept on leash at all times.
• Dog owners are responsible for walking their dogs at the back of the property.
• You must “pick up” after your dog on all areas of the property.
• Dogs are never to be left unattended in guestrooms (while they may be comfortable alone at home, in a new environment, they often get anxious).
• Dogs are only allowed in the specific dog friendly guestrooms. They are not allowed in non-dog guestrooms at any time.
• Noise/disruption complaints – If hotel management receives more than 2 complaints, alternative arrangements must be made for your dog.
• Guest will be held responsible for any and all damage caused by, or liability arising from, his/her dog to any person or hotel property. Guestrooms will be inspected at check-out.
• Dogs are NOT allowed in any bathtub or whirlpool in guest rooms, as this may cause severe damage in which owner will be responsible for.
• No more than two dogs are allowed per room.
• A cell phone number is required from the pet owner at check in (in case we need to reach you in regard to your pet during your stay).
Country Inn River Falls reserves the right to refuse housing for any dog, at any time, at the sole discretion of hotel management. Reasons for refusal include, but not limited to, failure to comply with the terms of this policy.